Earthcare Connections Intentions – April Year A
April 2: Fifth Sunday of Lent
1. For the people in drought-stricken or flooded lands who cry out for help and healing. We pray to the Lord.
2. May the new life developing in Earth’s forests, fields and gardens strengthen our faith in our own resurrection. We pray to the Lord.
April 9: Palm Sunday
1. May our government recognize that access to clean water is a basic human right. We pray to the Lord.
2. May we strive to preserve the health of soil and sea so all living things may be nourished. We pray to the Lord.
April 13: Holy Thursday
1. May our service to others and our care for all creation be evidence of our love and gratitude for all things God has made. We pray to the Lord.
April 16: Easter Sunday
1. May all farmers and gardeners who sow seed in the earth be examples of faith in the resurrection. We pray to the Lord.
2. Give us courage to oppose organizations that destroy the earth for economic gain. We pray to the Lord.
April 23: Divine Mercy Sunday
1. May the human family, entrusted with the care and co-creation of Planet Earth, turn our hearts to God as we strive to save our planet. We pray to the Lord.
2. As we celebrate Easter, let our hearts be filled with new life and with deeper enthusiasm for caring for creation. We pray to the Lord.
April 30: 3rd Sunday of Easter
- Help us to be aware of God’s presence in ourselves and in those we encounter. We pray to the Lord.
- For a spirit of understanding and cooperation among all peoples and nations. We pray to the Lord.
Earthcare Connections Inc.
Box 1790 Wynyard SK S0A 4T0
PH: 306-554-LAND (5263) FAX: 306-554-5263 (fax)