Do I have to be divorced before applying for an annulment?

No. You can apply for a Declaration of Nullity before your divorce has been granted if the Tribunal is assured there is no possibility of reconciliation between you and your spouse. The application can be accepted before the civil divorce is final, but no formal processing of a case takes place until a copy of the divorce certificate is obtained by the Tribunal.


For general information about the Diocese of Prince Albert, please contact us at:
  info (@)
 (306) 922-4747
 (306) 922-4754
 1415 - 4th Ave. West, Prince Albert, SK. S6V 5H1
Weekdays: 9:00am to 12:00pm and 1:00pm to 4:30pm


Proudly ministrering alongside  www.cmic.infoProudly ministering alongside 
Catholic Missions in Canada


Administrators Login